Thanks for your interest in NextRadio®!
Below are a few simple guidelines to consider when using our brand. Please take a look and feel free to download and use our logo accordingly. If you have any questions or would like additional brand assets, please contact Marketing@NextRadioApp.com.
If space is limited and/or the logotype becomes too small to read easily in a particular application, use the horizontal version of the logo shown below. Again, please refrain from using any element of the logo on its own:
Logo Usage Guidelines
- The font used in the logotype is a modified version and two weights of Museo.
- The font used for tagline and supporting text in print is Whitney.
- The font used for supporting text on the web is Source Sans Pro.
- The universal webfont preferred for supporting text in email communications, etc is Arial.
NextRadio in Writing
- NextRadio is one word. Capitalize the N and the R.
- When writing about NextRadio, the first mention should include a registered trademark symbol (®).
- NextRadio Tagline: “Live and local, wherever you go”.
- NextRadio Short Description: “The NextRadio app allows listeners to experience live, local FM radio on their smartphones.”
- NextRadio Long Description: “The NextRadio app lets you experience live and local FM radio on your smartphone in a brand new way. Get a real-time view of what’s playing on-air and interact live with your favorite local radio stations while using 75% less battery and 92% less data compared to streaming radio apps. Real FM radio is now in
your smartphone so you can listen wherever you go.”
NextRadio App Collage 1
NextRadio App Collage 2
NextRadio App – Now Playing Screen