Today is National Get To Know Your Customers Day and we want to ask Verizon, do you really know your customers?
Verizon needs to know that you want FM radio on your smartphone without using a ton of data or draining your battery like streaming apps do. Check out the video below from NextRadio President, Paul Brenner as he asks Verizon to Activate the FM Chip in all smartphones!
You Can Help Make This Happen!
1. Contact Verizon Now!
3. Copy and paste the messages to your Twitter account:
- I want to unlock the FM chip in my @Verizon smartphone. #gettoknowyourcustomersday #bettermatters
- If you really knew me, you’d know I want free FM radio in my @Verizon smartphone! #gettoknowyourcustomersday
- Free the FM chip for @Verizon phones! Radio shouldn’t have to use my data! #bettermatters #gettoknowyourcustomersday
- If you really knew me @Verizon, you’d know I want access to emergency updates with @NextRadioApp! #gettoknowyourcustomersday
- It’s an injustice @Verizon to not have access to emergency weather updates with @NextRadioapp! #gettoknowyourcustomersday